Corothane I GalvaPac 1K
A single-component, moisture-curing urethane zinc rich primer.
Recommended as a primer in a urethane coating system for bridges, tanks, chemical and marine structures, Corothane® I GalvaPac 1K Zinc Primer is designed for low-temperature applications to steel surfaces.
- Low-temperature application down to 20°F (-7°C)
- NSF approved to Standard 61 for potable water
- Abrasion and chemical resistance
- Easy to apply and recoat
- Usable for immersion service with recommended topcoat
- Resistant to mudcracking
- Meets Class B requirements for slip coefficient and creep resistance, .54
- Enhanced coating strength and edge protection with micaceous iron oxide (MIO) addition
- Bridge and Highway
- Oil and Gas
- Steel Fabrication
- Water and Wastewater
Technical Data Table
|Chemistry||Zinc Rich, Organic|
|VOC||<340 g/L (2.83 Lb/Gal)|
Product data is a representative set of attributes and characteristics for this system or product line. Data for individual products may vary and is subject to change. Please reference the individual product datasheet for exact specifications on the Datasheets tab above or through Search.