Formerly Florock FloroCrete RT 3.0 - A high solids, low odor urethane concrete that is installed using the rake-trowel method.
Specially formulated for heavy use areas where thermal shock, impact and chemical attack are issues, FasTop® RT allows moisture to move through it at a safe rate.
- LEED Credits available - Indoor Environmental Quality
- CA 01350 Air Quality Compliant
- Meets USDA and CFIA standards
- VOC compliant
- Low odor
- Thermal shock resistant
- Heat resistant to 235ºF
- No topcoat required
- Tolerates dampness
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Can be applied to 7 to 14 day old concrete
- Pharmaceutical and Healthcare
- Food and Beverage
|VOC||<100 g/L (0,83 Lb/Gal)|
Product data is a representative set of attributes and characteristics for this system or product line. Data for individual products may vary and is subject to change. Please reference the individual product datasheet for exact specifications on the Datasheets tab above or through Search.