A two-component, high-solids epoxy resin.
Used for general purpose decorative aggregate and heavy-duty industrial flooring systems, Resuflor™ 3561 Epoxy Resin Glaze possesses a good chemical resistance, with excellent compressive strength and abrasion resistance.
- Acceptable for use in USDA inspected facilities
- Good chemical resistance
- High compressive and tensile strength
- Abrasion resistance
- Available with an antimicrobial agent
- Education and Culture
- Stadiums and Arenas
- Industrial and Manufacturing
- Government and Public Sector
- Food and Beverage
- Aerospace and Aviation
- Car Parks
- Retail and Commercial
- Power Generation
- Pharmaceutical and Healthcare
|VOC||<100 g/L (0,83 Lb/Gal)|
Product data is a representative set of attributes and characteristics for this system or product line. Data for individual products may vary and is subject to change. Please reference the individual product datasheet for exact specifications on the Datasheets tab above or through Search.