Resuflor Aqua 3462
A two-component, breathable, water-based epoxy finish coating.
With its excellent hiding properties and quick turnaround, General Polymers® 3462 AquArmor™ coating provides a chemical-resistant, tough and cleanable finish for floors and walls. Its quick recoat window allows installation without interruption of other trades on vertical or horizontal surfaces.
- Excellent adhesion to most substrates
- Low gloss on broadcast floors
- Long pot life but fast dry times
- Easy to apply
- Tough as epoxy but applies like latex
- Provides a durable, easily cleanable surface
- Improved chemical resistance compared to latex or acrylic paints
- Can be tinted
- Acceptable for use in USDA inspected facilities
- Food and Beverage
Technical Data Table
|VOC||<100 g/L (0.83 Lb/Gal)|
Product data is a representative set of attributes and characteristics for this system or product line. Data for individual products may vary and is subject to change. Please reference the individual product datasheet for exact specifications on the Datasheets tab above or through Search.