Formerly Florock FloroSpartic 340 - A glossy, clear, aliphatic polyaspartic coating that may be used as an quick curing topcoat or in multi-coat systems.
Provides excellent chemical resistance to oil, grease, and strong detergents and is quick-curing at room temperature, allowing many projects to be completed in a single day. Elladur™ 340 also cures well in cool conditions and may be field-tinted with color packs.
- Excellent wear and chemical resistance
- Fast curing; cures in cool temperatures
- Outstanding thermal shock properties
- USDA compliant
- Resistant to ultraviolet light
- Tintable with color packs
- Pharmaceutical and Healthcare
- Food and Beverage
Technical Data Table
|VOC||<340 g/L (2.83 Lb/Gal)|
Product data is a representative set of attributes and characteristics for this system or product line. Data for individual products may vary and is subject to change. Please reference the individual product datasheet for exact specifications on the Datasheets tab above or through Search.