A two-component, fast-set, high-solids resin utilizing polyaspartic technology.
This unique resin has been formulated to produce a fast-curing, durable coating with excellent ultraviolet and weathering characteristics, matched with good chemical resistance, high temperature performance (to 300ºF/149ºC), and cure at low temperatures (to 35ºF/2ºC). At full cure, Elladur™ 4844 Pace-Cote will provide a highly abrasion-resistant surface for use as a stand-alone coating or an optional topcoat for a variety of recommended floor systems. The resin will adhere to a properly prepared concrete substrate.
- Fast curing
- Good chemical resistance, mechanical strengths
- Low-temperature cure
- High-gloss finish
- Resists hot oils and grease, live steam cleaning
- Excellent UV stability
- Excellent temperature resistance
- Acceptable for use in USDA inspected facilities
- Acceptable for use in Canadian Food Processing facilities, category D2 (confirm acceptance of specific part numbers/recommendations with your Sherwin-Williams sales representative)
- Food and Beverage
- High Temperature
Technical Data Table
|VOC||<100 g/L (0.83 Lb/Gal)|
Product data is a representative set of attributes and characteristics for this system or product line. Data for individual products may vary and is subject to change. Please reference the individual product datasheet for exact specifications on the Datasheets tab above or through Search.