A two-component, high-solids, rapid-cure polyurea for control joints and cracks.
With its unique combination of hardness and flexibility, Elladur™ 4880 Polyurea Joint Sealant can support heavy loads while minimizing (reducing) chipping of joint edges.
- Penetrates and fills without running
- Sufficiently rigid to support heavy loads at joint edges
- Flexible enough to absorb hard heavy wheeled traffic
- Good wear resistance
- Reduces stress cracking and telegraphing
- Can be applied and cures at cold temperatures (-20°F)
Technical Data Table
|VOC||<100 g/L (0.83 Lb/Gal)|
Product data is a representative set of attributes and characteristics for this system or product line. Data for individual products may vary and is subject to change. Please reference the individual product datasheet for exact specifications on the Datasheets tab above or through Search.