A two-component, water-based resin used with specific aggregates to create FasTop Topfloor SL57 and FasTop Topfloor SL13 floor systems.
FasTop 4090 Topfloor Binder Resin is a two-part, water-based resin used with specific aggregates to create FasTop Topfloor SL57 and FasTop Topfloor SL13 floor systems. Reference the system bulletin application details.
- Resistance to a wide range of chemicals
- Rapid cure and hardness development
- May be applied direct to prepared concrete
- Low-temperature cure @ 40°F (4°C)
- Acceptable for use in USDA inspected facilities
- Impact and abrasion resistance
- Moisture insensitive
Technical Data Table
|VOC||<100 g/L (0.83 Lb/Gal)|
Product data is a representative set of attributes and characteristics for this system or product line. Data for individual products may vary and is subject to change. Please reference the individual product datasheet for exact specifications on the Datasheets tab above or through Search.
Still can't find a datasheet you are searching for? Try our full datasheet search or check out our paintdocs service.