A two-component, high-solids, flexible epoxy binder resin for the SofTop Decorative Flooring System.
SofTop™ 3557 Binder Resin is used in commercial facilities, retail stores, operating suites, museums, libraries and long-term care facilities.
- Provides a resilient flooring surface
- Bridges hairline cracks
- aids in suppression of reflective cracking of trowel-applied flooring due to substrate movement associated with thermal movement
- Flexible yet tough
- State-of-the-art chemistry ensures long-term flexibility
- Remains flexible at low temperatures
- Excellent adhesion to aggregate and substrate
- Acceptable for use in USDA inspected facilities
Technical Data Table
|VOC||<250 g/L (2.08 Lb/Gal)|
Product data is a representative set of attributes and characteristics for this system or product line. Data for individual products may vary and is subject to change. Please reference the individual product datasheet for exact specifications on the Datasheets tab above or through Search.