Tube and Monobloc Coatings
Sherwin-Williams packaging coatings for tubes, monobloc cans and bottles
The markets for monobloc aerosol cans, aluminum bottle cans, collapsible tubes and plastic/laminate tubes demand the highest standards of decoration.
To meet these needs, Sherwin-Williams offers state-of-the-art solvent-based, water-based, and UV coatings specifically developed to meet these exacting standards, including valPure® non-BPA* coating solutions for monobloc containers providing customers with technology choices.
- Food products (whipped cream, cooking spray, cheese, etc.)
- Beverages (beer, soft drinks)
- Personal care (hairspray, deodorants, hair mousse, suntan sprays, etc.)
- Home care (air fresheners, furniture polish, etc.)
- Pharmaceuticals (creams, ointments)
- Pesticides (roach and ant killer, mosquito repellent, etc.)
- Spray paint
- Automotive (cleaners and lubricants)
- Technical (fire extinguishers, adhesives, cleaners, etc.)
- Solvent-based, water-based and powder coatings
- Sealant lacquers
- Varnishes for plastic extruded tubes
- valPure® non-BPA* technologies
- Special effect varnishes and base coats
- Interior spray application
- Exterior roll coat application
- Color and opacity options
- Accepts high level of decoration
- Custom finishes, special effect varnishes and base coats such as soft touch, matte and semi matte, metallic glitter and pearlescent and tactile effects
Sherwin-Williams offers a comprehensive range of products for monobloc aerosol cans, monobloc beverage bottle cans and aluminum tubes.
*Non-BPA - This designation indicates that the coating technology is based on polymeric components that are not derived from Bisphenol A.