Beverage Can Coatings
Sherwin-Williams has solutions, including non-BPA solutions, for your two-piece beverage can, aluminum bottle, three-piece beverage can, beverage end coating and exterior tab coating needs.
From water-based inside spray for two-piece beer, carbonated soda, energy drinks, hot fill and retort beverage applications, to retortable water-based and solvent-based beverage end coatings, to three-piece beverage can systems formulated for a complete range of beverage products including milk, tea, congee, beverages with citric acid, and beer, Sherwin-Williams can offer a coating system for your application.
valPure® non-BPA* coating solutions from Sherwin-Williams continue the legacy of innovation for two-piece beverage cans, bottles, and ends, monobloc bottles, and bottle crowns.
- Interior and exterior of two-piece beverage cans
- Interior and exterior of beverage ends
- Tab stock
- Interior repair spray
- Interior and exterior coatings for three-piece bodies
- Interior and exterior coatings for EOE/EZO and sanitary ends, steel and aluminum
- Three-piece party kegs
- Powder and liquid side seam stripes non-BPA* interiors for three-piece party kegs
- Solvent-based or water-based technologies
- Non-post lube water- or solvent-based beverage end coatings
- UV-curable rim coatings for retort and non-retort applications
- Non-BPA* technologies (valPure®)
- Formaldehyde free formulations
- Water-based melamine-free repair spray
- EzDex™ - water-based interior and exterior beverage end coating
- EcoDEX™ - water-based inside spray for 2PC beverage cans
- valPure® V40 - Non-BPA* water-based inside spray for 2PC beverage cans (valPure® )
- 92X205 product line - interior and exterior for beverage ends
- ValEx™ -Retortable water-based exterior for beverage ends
- Over 25 years of proven experience
- Retort and non-retort applications
- Lube and non-post lube applications
- Corrosion and abrasion resistance
- Wide cure latitude
- Special effect varnish (matte, gloss and tactile)
- Clear, gold and colored beverage end exteriors/tabs
- Clear and white basecoats
- Flexibility for necks, flange and difficult dome profiles
- valPure® V40
Sherwin-Williams offers a comprehensive range of products for beverage cans and ends.
*Non-BPA - This designation indicates that the coating technology is based on polymeric components that are not derived from Bisphenol A.