Heat-Flex Hi-Temp 1200
A single-component, self-priming, inert multi-polymeric matrix coating.
A next-generation coating, Heat-Flex® Hi-Temp 1200 outperforms alternatives in combating corrosion under insulation (CUI) and in high-heat applications.
- Resists corrosion under insulation
- Resists stress corrosion cracking
- Application surface temperatures from ambient to 500°F (260°C)
- Operating surface temperatures cryogenic to 1200°F (649°C)
- Self priming, single component
- No maximum recoat time
- High Temperature
- Oil and Gas
- Power Generation
Technical Data Table
|Chemistry||Silicone, High Temperature|
|VOC||<420 g/L (3.50 Lb/Gal)|
Product data is a representative set of attributes and characteristics for this system or product line. Data for individual products may vary and is subject to change. Please reference the individual product datasheet for exact specifications on the Datasheets tab above or through Search.