Education, School & University Flooring Solutions
From elementary and high schools to community colleges and universities, educational institution flooring endures ongoing foot traffic on a daily basis. The durability, slip-resistance and antimicrobial features of Sherwin-Williams resinous school flooring systems can help make the environment safer and more sanitary.
Durable Flooring for Colleges, Universities, Schools, & Educational Buildings
Educational institutions — whether elementary schools, high schools, community colleges or universities — are busy places with non-stop activity, including ongoing foot and cart traffic, moving forklifts, facility construction, maintenance and renovation throughout the campuses. Apart from classrooms and hallways , school buildings often include kitchens with the demands of daily food preparation, cafeterias where food spills are common, public restrooms, as well as locker rooms and showers. In educational settings where hundreds or even thousands of students cycle through on any given day, facility hygiene and safety are of the utmost importance to help protect the health and wellbeing of students, faculty, and staff alike.
Safe, Hygienic Flooring for Schools & Educational Environments
The flooring installed in any educational facility should be slip-resistant as well as easy to maintain. Properly engineered seamless flooring allows for efficient and thorough cleaning, as seen in Sherwin-Williams school flooring systems, which can be easily swept and mopped or gently autoscrubbed without concern that grout lines or crevices may be hiding unseen dirt and pathogens. Integral cove bases and proper floor angle for sanitary drainage are part of the antimicrobial features offered. As part of our vast portfolio, Sherwin-Williams comfort flooring systems are a smart choice for spaces where sound-dampening and underfoot cushioning can support an optimal learning environment.
Sherwin-Williams High Performance Flooring is a proven solution for the education industry, with features, options and benefits including:
- Exceptionally abrasion resistant, high traffic topcoats
- Impressive impact resistance and tensile strengths
- Customizable slip resistance for different areas of the floor
- Low maintenance and efficient cleaning and care
- Excellent resistance to many cleaning chemicals and disinfectants
- Wide selection of flooring types to accommodate a range of performance needs
- Unlimited standard and custom colors, blends, floor markings, and logo options
- Beautiful aesthetics that last over time
- Protective surfaces that help safeguard and extend the life of facility assets
To learn more about our flooring solutions, contact a Sherwin-Williams representative today.