School and University Floor Solutions
Contemporary, cleanable resin floors for schools, libraries and museums
Cleanable, non-slip flooring is critical in educational and heavily trafficked cultural environments. Sherwin-Williams offers a wide range of attractive, seamless flooring solutions for all areas within education facilities, including classrooms, workshops, atriums, laboratories, technology rooms, kitchens and cafeterias, corridors and toilets. Our durable and slip-resistant flooring systems for museums and libraries meet the demands of heavy visitor traffic while providing contemporary design options. And in laboratories and workshops, chemical resistance and ease of cleaning is essential to maintain a professional and hygienic environment.
Contact a Resinous Flooring Expert
Why Resin Flooring for Schools and Universities?
Designed to Perform
- Unlimited color and design options to complement architectural themes and team colors
- Non-slip, seamless surfaces enhance student safety
- Solutions for classrooms, workshops, atriums, laboratories, technology rooms, kitchens and cafeterias, corridors and toilets
- Ease of cleaning promotes hygienic environments
- Withstand heavy foot traffic
Industry Expertise and Innovation
See how we help customers find customized solutions for their project and application challenges